Sunday, February 03, 2008

SIAN-ed

Finally I get to stay home this weekend...after don't know how many weeks! Been going out on both Sat and Sun during weekends...feel guilty and tired...haha.
But staying at home doesn't mean I'll do my work diligently as well...

I'm interested in every other things except studies...JIALAT

Suddenly felt really sian of school and studying..and I hope I can quickly graduate and earn money fast so that I can let my parents and myself lead a better life, 不用每次看到想买的东西却舍不得花钱,这种感觉很辛苦……

Yet again, I know that I will miss school after I graduate, as many people have lamented, they would rather study than to go out and work...haiz...the dilemma of life...ROARRRRRRRRRRR......

好闷啊!什么都不想做。虽然我的良心告诉我这样子不应该,但是我还是什么都不想做!
对自己也超不满意的。
Haiz..我的老毛病又犯了……

On a happier note, I went out for a small 'reunion dinner' with my parents at Causeway Point's Crystal Jade last night..haha...although we always eat together at home..we SELDOM eat outside together cos my mum prefers to cook, and we liked home-cooked food..so we rarely go out to eat..restaurant somemore leh...
We spent like $50+ on food and we were very happy, and my Dad got a new handphone for himself...but it's free since he continued another 2 years contract... :)

$50+ for a meal is a lot for us cos we are not very well-to-do..for some of you who eat out more often, this may seem cheapskate for u all..but we are just a simple family with my Dad being the only breadwinner as a taxi-driver...and business is quite bad and it only worsens with the current changes on ERP and the fare hike...haiz..and my brothers don't give a lot of money cos they have their own families to upkeep too, we can't expect too much can we?

So there are many times where I appear to be very ngiao (stingy) or gei gao with money...I have no choice. I'm being brought up this way, and there's no way I can be generous, although I try hard to be less stingy at times...
And I don't give tuition, but now I'm teaching already...but it's cos I'm in desperate need for more money for my grad trip...that's why I'm trying hard to 争取 a chance to stay in cheaper places in tw...cos I don't wish to spend the money on sleeping...
since 难得 go overseas, I feel that it's more important to look around the places more...and shop and eat the food there...for accomodation, as long as it's comfortable and clean enough for a night's rest I think it will suffice...but of course, different people have different definitions of "comfortable and clean"... :)

Anyway, my purpose is just to let my readers know..that I hope you all can understand my stinginess at times...I have my difficulties as well...my pocket money is effectively around $200 a month, and I have to pay for my handphone bill and sometimes even transport..so eventually, every month I have to 倒贴 with my own savings...
and being in such a situation, I actually spend a lot already, especially on food and also KTV..oops..and that's why when you all can shop happily and i just stand around happily, I don't get tempted to buy...cos I don't have the money to buy at all! haha..

No comments: