Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy New Year Pull Your Ear!!!

An advance Happy New Year greeting to everyone!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

It's time to collect ang baos! And ROCK to the Chinese New Year songs!!! Wahaha!

Have been posting quite serious and boring stuff...so now...I shall post some interesting stuff! Or rather...slightly more interesting...hehe... *grinz*



My mum and aunt put these 'dominos' together at my aunt's house..
Quite nice hor??? hee...





Big sweet potato from Master Q (Lao Fu Zi) at AMK Hub! He's so cute...haha..



Deng deng deng deng...
My parents' wedding pic! My mum was really small-sized then! She kept boasting about her 22-inch waist...win liao lor...haha..
And I found the pic in my room...
I think my mum's very pretty when she was young... :)



What does this pic remind you of? Very colourful right? Got it?
That's right...the traffic light!!! and 王力宏(黄绿红) if they positioned themselves another way...haha...
In fact, I was wearing green on that day too...so imagine..traffic lights taking MRT home...and the green light alighted 1st...
oops..LAME...

Anyway, that's about all...it's 2.35am now! Tired! Tomorrow is New Yr Eve le...many movies on TV to watch! YAY!! :D

Happy New Year to all once again! 新年快乐万事大吉心想事成身体健康财源滚滚学业进步工作顺利!!!

No comments: