Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hello everyone, I'm back!!!

Wah lao eh, finally a breather from the HELL WEEK...just handed in my 2nd last project/assignment of the sem! That goes to say, STILL GOT ONE MORE...bloody hell..

Sorry I'm a bit violent these days, lack of sleep and stress...haha..but..what the heck, it's exam period! Why that Zhu make us do soooo many assignments?!?! He really thinks we year 4s/3s are very eng...so much work to do, so little marks...and his exam sounded tedious...FULL OF COMPLAINTS...haha...I've tried my best to think the better side of him..probably he doesn't know our culture here well enough that's why he's like that...but..don't know den don't know how to ask ah?! buay tahan... haha..

The past few weeks have been really crazy...it's still a crazy period, but sort of slightly less tense le...so haven't been thinking about Taiwan trip much..but recently Caren said we should be able to watch I Guess live recording...I felt soooo excited! :D Really looking forward to the trip now man...haha...

It's Mayday concert tonight! Going with the twins..haha..we were doing assignment in school, then they received a msg from fen who has ticket lobang...after a while..we decided to get the most ex tix and rock the night away with Mayday! Ex ah, but...it's worth it! Really need a stress-relief rock session...haha...very long never go for concert le... *using excuses to get rid of the guiltiness* Hiaks..

Anyway, I've gotten back my ISM last week. A week after submission, my dear sup Dr Ong finished marking liao..I think another girl who's under him and I are the first persons to receive our results...damn fast la! Super 恐怖!

So now, I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to: Dr Ong of course, who encouraged me to do ISM, and then guided me patiently all the while, feeding me with his ideas and knowledge, and then mark my paper, and appreciates the effort that I've put in; 梁文福老師, who is kind enough to spare me some of his free time for an interview, without which, my arguments would not be so strongly supported; Loh Wei, who kindly lent me his Xin Yao CDs, without them, I cannot complete my work at all, cos it's based largely on the analysis of the lyrics of these songs, so, very very 感謝! ; Kai Wen and Kai Lin , who lent me the book written by 梁老師, without which I cannot complete my work as well, and for their encouragement which is much needed, and to Kai Wen who helped me vet my first draft and suggested points that I can discuss with Dr Ong, love you gals! :D ; Xiang Fu aka the 'zai' one for vetting my second draft before I handed in as well, without his comments and opinions, my essay would not be as coherent as it should be, kam sia zuay zuay ah! :P
And to my dear family and all my dear friends who have given me their opinions, encouragement and love...I really appreciate it!!! Thank You all!!!

Sorry for being so lor sor (long-winded), cos unlike thesis, we no need to have 感謝詞 in our ISM...so I can only express my thanks over here, and during face-to-face meetings with you guys... :P

A super long post again. Haha...anw good luck to all those who are having exams!! Jiayou and all the best!!! Ganbatte!! :D

No comments: