Saturday, April 05, 2008

忙里偷闲

I'm in the midst of doing my ISM now. It's the second draft already, but I still got introduction and conclusion to write. Easy and difficult task. Easy cos you can write in any way you want, in a way, difficult cos you must summarise all your main points into a few lines and make it clear, so that people will know what is your paper all about...sianz..

Anyway, a piece of news here. I think many friends should know. I got accepted for the job. So after I come back from Taiwan, I'll have to start training. On 26th May. I only know that the training lasts for 2.5 months, but I don't know other details already. Haha..so please do not ask me what's my pay like, where will I be flying to etc, cos I really DON'T KNOW...haha..I don't even know when am I going to sign the contract..until I receive my employment letter and email from them..so..that's about all so far.. :)

Anyway, to Hiannie and Irene, this is 《七仔》MV! Remind you of CJ7's scenes of 七仔!haha..Enjoy! :D

No comments: