Friday, April 11, 2008

One more month..

Finally handed in my ISM. Cui. Wanted to hand in on Sunday night to my supervisor, but an "Out of Office Autoreply" bounced my work back to me. My supervisor went for an urgent trip to China!!! :S
Then the next day morning he sent me an email, saying: "I'm in China for an urgent meeting, so I would not be in time to read your paper before the deadline. But don't worry, just submit it..." Aiyo..scary sia...2nd draft, awaiting for his approval, now become final paper! What the heck...
And i exceed the word limit. Supposedly 7000-10000 words, I got 12000+ words! Heck liao la..actually they don't care about the no. of words you write, most importantly, your essay must be coherent and you must be clear in your expression...but I'm not sure if I achieved that too..wahaha..

Anyway, i don't really feel a sense of relief leh...still got 5 assignments to be completed in 2-3 weeks' time, before our one and only exam. But one month later, we'll be having fun, going overseas, slacking around, and also on our way to embark on a new journey in life...

Met many new friends this semester, and got to know some of them real well too.. :)
I won't forget the times we all complain, grumble, pia, gossip, 谈心, joke and laugh together..best memories of my uni years in NUS... :D

Take care and jiayou my dear friends! And others who are still schooling or working! :D

No comments: