Sunday, March 30, 2008

Slack slack slack!!!

I'm supposed to be working on my ISM and yet here I am...slacking...LOL

Slacked the whole of Saturday...

Went to St Nicks to visit the old school before it closes for renovation, or rather, redevelopment...took some kind of fun fair ride and one ride cost $10!!! Damn ex rite? Luckily half of the coupons were free (we had $80 worth), and we spent the coupons in like less than 2hours or so...cos the things and food were SUPER ex..

From what I had heard, "The orange bowl", as we liked to call it, which is actually many SN girls' favourite Ba Chor Mee stall, costs $5 per bowl! Oh man, we can go back to school another day and eat at least 3 big bowls with that price...

Anyway, we went AMK Hub to eat lunch, cos Ms Teo Ailing needed to leave after lunch to rush out her reports and other work...poor girl...

So after lunch, all of us headed down to PS! For movie marathon! wahaha...2 movies in a day! And each tix only costs $7.50, due to HSBC's offer.. (check out GV website if you are interested, lazy to advertise too much for them here..haha!)

Watched "Vantage Point" and 《第一诫》...Vantage Point is not bad, haha I shall not describe the show since many of you haven't watched. But it's really not bad...some parts are quite funny also...
Same for 《第一诫》...aiyo, was damn scared at first and I tried to listen to Kee Lee's advice, to cover my ears to block out the super loud and scary sound effects if I'm scared, but after some time, my hands really got very tired...so I decided to let my hands down and watched, somehow after some time when you know what's going on, you won't feel so scared anymore...the ghosts appear in the same manner...haha..BOOM! But the plot is not bad...got storyline wan...Fiona Xie didn't 卖弄性感 in the show also, her performance is not bad lah..but she always appear in the same 场景,which is her house, never go anywhere else wan..quite poor thing..haha...

Ok la! Enough of slacking...back to my ISM... *sianz*

No comments: