Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm back...for a while...

It's been more than 2 weeks since I last blog. Sorry for MIA-ing, was busy with school work and thesis stuff..

Time for some updates... :)

Grad Night Pics:


Before the event started...



The few of us..still got some of them don't know where they go...



The teachers were slacking around...we were busy taking photos all around the place..haha..



Time for some nice pose! :D



My fave teacher Dr Ong..my ISM is also under him...but..damn damn stressed..he can help me to slim down this sem...he controls my emotions for now..jialat..really don't know what he wants for the thesis..PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO REWRITE AGAIN...NO TIME LIAO.. :(




Our gang...largest in Chinese dept..haha..love you all gals..you all rock my uni days! :D




The whole Chinese gang...with MANY people absent...



And the CH gang! Yeah! :) Sorry I got no CL gang pic..hehe..

That was last week. The most happening day. Remaining of the week is still study, teach, study and teach..and finally the teaching ended! Took pics with some of the kids, but I forgot to upload.. will post it sometime later when I need to take a break from school work..

I was damn sad last night..I've spent 2 weeks on the thesis..and it only took him 45min to sort of 否定 what I had written...挫败感挺大的...but thanks to some friends' encouragement...you all are right...guess I can only 化悲愤为力量,好好地重新将论文写过。但也希望不是真的要重头来啦,只有两个星期的时间剩了!!But I should be thankful that they have extended the deadline..if not I would really be dead before the line...


I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT

2 comments:

小草 said...

u can do it=)

friend,
naimin.

小草 said...

u can do it=)

friend
naimin=)