Tuesday, March 04, 2008

New mattress and chair!!! :D

Last week I was complaining to my parents about my back problem. Must be lack of exercise and the old mattress, which was quite soft and bouncy..

My Mum helped me pasted 2 pieces of 'goh yo por' (medicated patch) at my back and it was much better, but it still hurts sometimes...haiz, old liao ah...back ailments at this age...cui...

So I told my parents that I'm going to buy a new mattress once I get my pay after I start working, and the next day they were choosing a mattress for me! Plus a chair (I forgot what it's called, revolving chair? Sounds weird...) because it has been spoilt for quite some time. I adjusted it to the highest position and it can no longer be lowered...so imagine how much I have to bend my body when I'm using my laptop at my table.. :S

I felt quite bad cos my parents still have to pay the 2 items for me, and I felt super touched cos they actually took the initiative to buy it for me! Ok perhaps I should not sound so surprised, they are my parents afterall, so buying things for their children is very normal. But I'm 23 liao! By right, I should give them money and give them a good life, instead of them having to provide for me. Although I still can use the excuse that I'm schooling, I still feel very paiseh, and grateful..it's $300 leh..
So, I'm very happy now!!! :D

Aiyo, my youngest niece finally willing to call me gu gu (auntie), and she can call me like don't know how many times in 1 minute. :D

BUT, OMG...she calls me TU TU (baby language for pacifier) instead of GU GU...and she happily calls me TU TU as and when she likes it, by shouting somemore... -_-|||

GU GU, TU TU, 傻傻分不清楚……she really 傻傻分不清楚啊....LOL

No comments: