Friday, March 28, 2008

Ramblings..

Went for The Body Shop Sale at Suntec today...wah kao...damn damn crowded!!!

It was the first day of sale, and in an hour's time the place would be closed...and the number of people just increase non-stop...I was telling June, Emelia and Yiing Yng that it looked like people are snatching for food rations during war time...and how blessed we are, snatching for wants instead of necessities when other people in the world don't even have necessities to snatch for!

叹为观止...I can only describe the scene this way...OVER...really OVER...lol...




It's quite dark...but u can see that there are really many people around...machiam CNY Chinatown that kinda squeezy scene...动弹不得!!!



4 of us shopping! Finally queuing to pay...queuing alone took us slightly more than 1.5hrs...scary??? If we had known the situation is lidat, we probably wont go for it liao... :S




我们的战利品! :D




My Chinese conversational class' students! Got pretty girls and cute boys! haha..don't think I will ever be a teacher..I don't know what to do when there's 冷场...haha...

Went to Chinese Heritage Museum at Chinatown ytd with the Overseas Chinese class...then went over to Teochew Huay Kuan...so cool...uni student liao still got excursion...we were very excited! even took pics with one another! :D
It's really a memorable honours year...especially this semester...very fun and happening... :)
Should have look out for qinghui in the bus on our way back to sch..aiya..sorry ah qinghui...made u sit alone, and me...hahaha...we noe la hor? haha! hope when I was sleeping he never do anything funny..不知道我身上有没有什么'异物'....wahaha!!! 我现在才想到!haha...so bad of me..haha...

Anyway regarding my ISM, aka 'thesis'...hmm..I finally knew what my teacher wants...so will try my best to write what he wants...but need to rewrite some main parts lor..haiz...hope I can do a much better job this time...must focus liao!!! :D

No comments: