Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1st week of school...

Year 4 life is indeed not easy...

Teachers' expectations are higher, there's more workload, and competition seems to be stronger as well. Not to mention that in SOME classes, there are a few doctorate and masters students, on top of the 2nd Upper/1st class honours students-to-be, so I am the ti lam (mattress) of the ti lam! :S

In addition, NEXT TUESDAY I will be doing an individual presentation during one of the seminars..how cool is it? :S

And I am still very indecisive about doing thesis (which is ISM for me). ISM is similar to Honours Thesis but different in the sense that Honours Thesis are for the better students. For average students like me, we can only choose to do ISM (Independent Study Module). We also got to find a supervisor, research, think of a thesis topic and submit to the supervisor for approval before we can actually start writing the thesis. The word limit for Honours Thesis is about 10000-15000 words, whereas for ISM it is about 7000-10000 words (Yes, in Chinese). And Honours Thesis = 8 MCs (Modular Credits), ISM only = 4 MCs...

But I don't even feel like doing ISM, cos I do not know any lecturer well enough and since young I have a little phobia of approaching teachers. Hmm, maybe it is because I got beaten and scolded before, so gradually the image of teachers are 长辈 that I cannot afford to offend, so I will avoid approaching them as much as possible... hee..
Haiz...too bad for me for having such a phobia for teachers...you may think I am useless or what..I will still steer clear from them as much as I can...

Haiz, enough of the heavy stuff...it's only the first week of school! How am I going to survive the rest of the semester?!?!?!

Went to Orchard to meet YY to get some presents (very much belated) for friends..it is damn difficult to get presents for people! Buay tahan ah! All the more I should cherish presents given to me ah... :D


Finally finished our shopping! Ate at Central @ Taka (The HK restaurant)...this is YY and her 牛腩面!


Me and my Chicken Chop Cheese Baked Rice! Not bad...but I suay..kena chicken with a small portion that was uncooked in the middle... -_-|||

I simply love this drink! A Must-have before you sleep!

It's called 杏仁霜 (Almond Milk)..so you must be OK with almond before you try this...
I think the hot one would be nicer..it's not very sweet, and it's just nice, not too thick nor too diluted..but I think it you order the cold one, it would be diluted by the ice, then it won't be as nice already..hmm...taste a bit like Horlicks, but almond-flavoured...Nice!

2 comments:

学地藏 said...

xiangji, dun worry. u can do it one=)

学地藏 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.