Monday, August 20, 2007

The Reunion @ AJ Auditorium


The day started off at 10am in the morning...tired...but we're still quite happy...cos the day is finally here!


Then more of us... :)


Some of the pioneers of AJ Alumni Choir...


Thanks to Bing and Kaiquan and Howe yuan(not in the pic) for coming!


4 of us!


At first I thought it looked scandalous. After a while, I realised that I looked more like a Mum feeding my daughter...Ok, I will become a good mother in the future anywayz...LOL


Oh! Caught them in the act! Of learning how to play Jay Chou's 《不能说的秘密》lah..
Haha...scandalous sia???


This is the actual scenario...wansong is learning by the side as well! haha..Joyce is really qualified to be a good 狗仔!不愧是娱乐记者!haha!!


Another scandalous photo! I went to the cupboard to put the hanger back, but Joyce and some others actually thought I was going inside the cupboard to change?! Aiyo...hahaha..


The 02 batch! :D


Having our own concert?! haha... the whole choir really had a mini concert while waiting for our turn to perform on stage...the waiting time was the most fun! :D


Thanks to Jiaxin, Serena and Libing for the beautiful flowers!! :D


Finally, supper at Fish & Co @ AMK Hub! Cheers too all! :D

No comments: