Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Random post

Yay! I got my new phone yesterday!

Ok la, it's been out in the market for some time and quite a number of my friends have the phone already. Nevertheless, I am very happy that I got a new phone! :D
It's SE K800i Allure Brown... the colour that Irene says looks like s***... eh...don't think that you got a new Samsung U600 Red phone then you can yaya papaya ok... LOL

Some pictures taken with the phone.. (for pure self-entertainment and trial usage =P)

The 1st pic i took after I tried my hp...haha...
Oh, and we have forgotten to take a pic of ourselves and our new phones together! Hee..


Part of my messy bedroom...I like the colour combination of the bedsheet and the curtain...and...I just realised it's the AJ colour combi as well...S***...haha..


The view outside my room..when I am alone at home and I feel bored..I like to look outside and sing to myself..(not my neighbours ok..I'm NOT THAT LOUD)..hahaha..
那是我其中一个思考或胡思乱想的地方...hiaks..

Oh, did I mention in my previous blog that I went to queue for Donut Factory's donuts last Tuesday with Irene and Hiany? Here are some pics! *Yummy*

Nice and yummy donuts!


Hiany's donuts!


Irene's donuts! Got Spicy Cheese flavour..and that's the best one! *Drools*
Special credits to Hiany for her pics posted in her blog..so I just conveniently 'kapoh' them.. hee... thank you gal! :D

Mine is about the same as theirs, so no need to see le..the above pics are enough to cause one to drool...haha..

And Hiany, take good care of yourself and your leg!!! Hope you will recover soon and swim like a mermaid!! :D

No comments: