Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lag Lag Lag

Haha...the previous post was supposed to be up on Wednesday or something..but...due to time constraint, erm, plus SOME laziness on my part...hee...ya...that's why it just got posted on the blog... :D

Anyway, The Simpsons was really funny! Like what Tan En said, it's really slapstick...haha...but Yy and I really enjoyed laughing at the stupid jokes..LOL

Alone was nice too. Although I am afraid of horror movies, this one has a good plot and the twist near the end of the show was really unpredictable..good one...
And the thing is, after some time, once you get used to the same type of "BOOM!"s and sudden appearance of the ghost, you won't feel scared anymore... There are also many scenes you thought will be damn scary, but once you watched you will just go "Chey" in your mind...hahaha... A person with an evil heart is many many times more scary than the ghost...this time, I like the ghost in the movie, but please don't come and haunt me (rhymes sia?), I am not your twin... :P
Thanks Kester for the movie! Let's play pool and sing K one day ya? :)

Went back to NUS today to zap some readings.. Sounds hardworking hor? wahaha...no choice lor..if wait till school starts then do, all the more I won't be able to catch up liao...the level 4000 modules really look quite intimidating.. sianz..
The school is CROWDED with people!!! And we have one more week of holidays before school starts! A lot of foreigners around the school...and I guess every faculty is conducting at least one camp... and saw bits and pieces of the Arts Fac's Rag Day 花车 (suddenly forgot what isit called in English) hehe...hmm...just felt that...a lot of effort put into it man... 佩服、佩服……
Oh! And The Deck (Arts canteen) is still not opened yet... *disappointed* next week will try again..must eat the Laksa Yong Tau Foo first!!!

Papa and Mama were commenting on the moon just now..and they were saying that the moon looks yellow...

Don't you think it's almost as yellow as the spotlight of the primary school??

I asked them why, and they said: "Cos the weather is hot." And I believed them. Old people have many different kinds of sayings, such sayings are the ones that I believe. When you noticed that the sky is red at night, it is most probably going to rain the next day...this is damn true...most of the time, like 98% or so, IT WILL RAIN... :)

My niece loves my room so much that she keeps coming to me room to 'ka jiao' me...touch this and that, climb up to my bed in a split second and jump and run around my bed... 抓狂啊!!! haha...but she's still super CUTE! *Muackz*



She loves her 'chou4 chou4' (smelly pillow)..haha..like the way I love mine...wahaha!!! But my chou4 chou4 is handmade by my mum ok! *feeling paiseh*


Hey Tan En! Thanks for the roses! :D Feel so 惭愧 that I'm a girl and I don't know such arty farty stuff...wahaha.. but the photo..is also not bad la hor? hahaha..

No comments: