Friday, August 03, 2007

Holidays are back for me!!!

No work = NUA around...haha

Saturday: choir prac cum full dress rehearsal @ AJC...
rehearsal was bad..for the choir and for myself..aiya don't say liao...不堪回首的往事就别再提了……bleah...
but after choir it was nua-ing again...went to Woodlands Civic Centre with Jiechao and Tan En to drink coffee and eat bread and nua before we go to Woodlands library to borrow some books.. After that was a shiok afternoon nap and TV the whole night! Wahaha...what a nua Saturday..

Sunday: Shopping with the SN gang and KTV and prata @ Casuarina again!! Went to Far East and shop..and we were so bored that we decided to go to Orchard Partyworld for KTV instead...so long nv sing with you gals le...I just realised that the last time we sang KTV was during Dec when we all went to Liping's chalet! More than half a year ago liao!! *Gasp*
Prata was good..this time round I ate the 'normal' pratas, Paper (more crispy type of plain prata) and Egg, and I had milk tea instead of Milo Dinosaur.. (going to pu3 zhua4 liao, cant take in too much heaty stuff...prata is heaty enough...wahaha..)





Monday: NUA @ home!!!

Tuesday: Met up with Irene and Hiany for a girls’ day out! Went to Donut Factory to queue for donuts! 2 whole hours! And we were quite surprised to see that most of the customers are young people like us!! 新加坡排队文化的承袭confirm后继有人了……Hahaha! We even analysed the reasons why: school holidays are still on, so all these young people (including us) eng eng cheng cheng, can afford to waste such time..haha..
But seriously, once is enough…imagine queueing alone…I’ll rather stay at home and sleep! Haha.. =S

But guys, this is a good opportunity to test your sincerity if you intend to chase after a girl…queue for 2 hours and give her one whole box of colourful assorted donuts..see whether she feels touched or not…wahaha..

Went on to Bugis to walk…and to Bras Basah to get some Chinese history books that I thought are needed for reference…

Then to Sakae Sushi for buffet lunch!! Shiok..and Irene and Hiany are 2 lamers..damn funny…3 of us just lame together…wahaha…

Dinner @ Chomp Chomp! Wah kao..thought I can eat right? No lor..haha..can’t stuff much food le… Initially wanted to meet Huixian, Joyce and Tan En and whoever’s free for a makan gathering at Chomp Chomp…in the end only left Tan En and I…so pathetic right? Haha…but we didn’t eat much also..one plate of ‘zwee kueh’ and one plate of satay and we were quite full…left some space for ice-cream though..
The legendary Ice^3 (called Ice Cube) serves great ice-cream!!! So we just stayed there, eat ice-cream and talk rubbish till it’s time to go home… *Yummy* Feels super contented that I have the opportunity to have so much fun and eat so much good food in a day… Thank you my dear friends!!! =D

Time to watch The Simpsons Movie with YY later @ Jubilee! Dinner @ Jubilee BBT shop again! Another sinful round of eating…muahaha… *Evil grin*

Some nice NTU convo photos taken on 24th July 2007!!! Congrats frens!! :D

The SN gang!!!


June and I


Emelia and I


Liping and I! (So glad that I managed to take a pic with you on that day! :D)


I look like I kena caught by police... :S


This one is funny...haha..Shuqiu and I were trying to catch their 方帽s! And when it hits, it hurts ok...haha..

No comments: