Friday, September 14, 2007

Back to normal.. hee

I'm quite surprised that there are actually quite a number of friends who read my blog. Thank you! :D

I should be fine I guess. Just that I'm still a little bit 'snappy' sometimes (according to my friend who will ask me to control my emotions/temper sometimes when I get a little worked up when I talk. But I thought I just react and speak a little too fast and higher pitch only..oops..)

I guess my friend is right. I'm uncomfortable with myself all the while. So now I am trying to like myself more and learn to get used to myself and the things that I do. Ultimately, I'm just an ordinary girl leading an ordinary life, so why be so harsh on myself? I should be more contented. I have the love from my family and friends; I am healthy; I am physically normal; and most importantly, I am able to live a normal life, which is good life in fact. =) What more could I ask for?

I just hope that, the next time my mood goes down again like that, I will be able to control my thinking and direct them to the positive side, so that I can be OK faster and strengthen myself for the greater challenges ahead! These challenges are never-ending, thus must perk up in order to fight! =D Hoo-Hah!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great!!keep it up!!

... said...

jiji! where's your TAGBOARD!? haha. thanks for stopping by my blog. haha. yeah. emotions run high for us girls. especially so for strong girls. *HUGS*. that's why we can pick ourselves up so quickly. haha. dump the emotional baggage! (: jiayou jiayou!

Jaslyn0_o said...

That's the spirit!! everyone has their ups and downs.. jus take a deeeeep breath and think positive.. you go girl!!!!