Friday, September 07, 2007

Sick... :S

It's been a long time since I last blog...oops...busy with studies...presentation...choir, etc...

And I'm sick..got gastric flu...so many people fall sick nowadays, after Shu Qiu, it's Yiing Yng, and now it's my turn!

Got gastric flu..vomitted and diarrhoea...when I was in school somemore! Luckily I managed to rush to the toilet before I dirty the Central Library... :S
I thought I was going to faint anytime..
My dad came to fetch me home and I slept for 2 hours..Friday is gone lidat..and I didn't get to do much readings..haiz..

Let photos do the talking..hee

Ok I know the photo is blur etc...anyway that's Aaron Kwok! Irene, Hiany and I were at PS buying dinner while we caught him having an autograph session for his upcoming concert! Not much publicity made lidat... Anyway we went to watch Hairspray that day!(That's why buy dinner in to watch and eat...haha) Nice show! Go watch if you haven't! The songs are nice! :D


Went for choir...we're supposed to perform at "AMK Hospital" (The hospital changed it's name but I forgot what isit called..haha) for the old patients...
Poor Liping is sick but she still turned up for the event...

Sun was Amore Women's Day Out! YY and I went to Takashimaya for the Dance Beat session..haha..MTV and Hip Hop Dance! I can't dance for goodness sake...CMI...but it's fun anyway! After that we went to shop around...and YY spent a lot again! wahaha..oops...haha...oh..and YY became my 'gf' le! I'm her honey 'bf'..liping sure sing Hua Xin to me again liao..so many girlfriends...haha...but I feel more like a mother to them sometimes..LOL..

Oh...another thing..Irene and I saw the lecturer of our breadth module "Introduction to E-Commerce" at Mini Toons at Marina Square last night!
Damn cute rite? haha...oops...very mean...but she really looks and sounds like a chipmunk! Very cute lor...


She asked who's using Ipod during lecture and my itchy hands just went up in the air...s***, then the chipmunk came approaching me and asked me why I use Ipod... *throw face*

No comments: