Sunday, September 30, 2007

Crazy and Hectic weekend...survived it!

(This blog was SUPPOSED to be posted like 2 weeks ago...cos I have problem loading the photos so I delayed till today...haha..and today's date is 14th October..)

It has been a hectic term break! Especially this weekend! But as usual...din managed to accomplish much I feel...I still have a 5000-word dynasty of Song history term paper to be handed in next Tuesday and I haven't done it! Not even finish researching! Die! :S

But at least, the abstract for the print culture module that I'm supposed to do has been handed up.. *phew*

It has been a fun weekend though, just that I couldn't enjoy myself as much as I would if it were the holidays, still, I managed to have quite a bit of fun! :P

Friday: Wansong's 21st Bday party @ NSRCC

Wansong the birthday boy, check out his happening hair and attire...dude, you rock! Haha!


Huixian and I!


Peiying da jie and I!


Great Shot! By me!! haha..


Makan time!


Birthday boy and I!

Next is the PM visit concert! Sorry, no pics of the PM hor...ONLY US...haha


The girls!


The guys! Er..look like some family portrait sia? haha..a male family portrait...looks wrong..haha..


My younger 'didi' (brother) trying to act cool...er...dun act beng can liao la...

Last but not least, it's Hiannie's 21st birthday! Wa kao...October super many birthdays going on man...


The theme is Graduation! Paiseh, dun dare to wear AJ uniform to ur hse..haha..congrats that you have graduated from your..erm..childhood? And into ur adulthood!!!


Us! Nice, lovely cake! :D


Hiannie and her lovely cake and lovely flowers and lovely red wine... :D

Long post I guess...
Anyway, here's my best wishes to all who were born in October!
Hiannie, Joycelyn, Jasslyn, Winston, Marvin, Lichuan! Happy birthday!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.