Saturday, June 16, 2007

Helpless

Recently...many things happened...

So much and so fast that before I can look into one thing, to reflect and find solutions, another thing happened...and the worst thing is, I cannot multi-task, and due to work I have less time and energy to think about things.

When you are busy looking after one thing, you tend to neglect the other. And that's what had happened to me...

Friends who are so close to me are hurt by me, by my unintentional actions and behaviour. And because they are my best friends, they also want me to be happy, and so they kept their unhappiness to themselves..

Thus..I want to say, especially to Bing: I am sorry. And to Daniel: Thank you very much. I definitely do not want history to repeat itself again, and this will be a reminder for me not to take people around me for granted. I want to cherish my friends, true friends who are really concerned about me, and of course, not to be a miser in showing my concerns for them. Daniel is right here, feeling concerned is not enough, you have to show it out, carry it out...
And he is right again, that I am a very blessed person. I am blessed for being who I am, with so many people who truly cares for me. What more should I ask for?

最简单的道理,反而更容易被遗忘。“知足常乐”这四个字,很多人或许过了一辈子都不会了解。

No comments: