Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mahjong!

Went for choir practice in the morning today...as usual..practice from 10am to 1pm before we headed for lunch.

Choir is always fun for me, not just the singing part of course, but the people and the interactions between these people, just make the singing sessions more lively. Imagine not all songs are nice to sing, or really pleasing to listen to... =)

Then went to meet the St. Nicks gang for lunch at NY NY at City Link...my first time there though.. =) Food was, so so lah..not very fantastic, but the spring chicken I had was really juicy! I just pour the juice into my pasta...literally pour..and all of them were so amused by me...haha...but that really made the pasta nicer lor..chicken stock leh! (auntie...) Wahaha..

We walked around Marina Square, before we decided to cheong down to June's place to play mahjong! haha...damn long nv play le..and I can't really remember how to play it..need refreshment lessons from Emelia, Yiing Yng and June..haha..
We happily played from 5plus to 10pm..it was really fun man!
And I keep making some stupid mistakes...I shall not describe here..will only embarrass myself..wahaha...but I supposed YY would blog about it! haha..

It's gonna be cycling and movie tomorrow! Yay! I need to exercise..been eating alot in the office..with so much snacks hanging around, and colleagues passing them around...plus sit in the office for the whole day... 不发福才怪! haha..

Looking forward to Friday's gathering at the New Asia bar at Swissotel 72nd level with the SN gang! Before most of them fly off..to Aussie and HK... =S Will miss them lots...my dear frens.. almost 10years of frenship lor.. knew one another for so long le..and so much that we have gone through...

No comments: