Friday, June 01, 2007

Late for half an hour!!!

Wah kao...I was damn late for work today...

I got up the train and bus late also la..cos I had to make a detour to the Woodlands Regional Library to return my unread library books...oops...

But anyway...the main point is...the traffic jam lasted for half an hour! It was just a straight route all the way from AMK Mrt station to the bus stop near my work place, and it took me 1 hour, just the bus ride alone! Which means it took me ALMOST 2 hours to get to work..OMG...
The jam is unpredictable. Some days it's so smooth-sailing, yet today, the jam is so crazy...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE TRAFFIC IN SINGAPORE??? *猛抓狂*

Ok la, working is fine...as in, the usual work, call suppliers to ask for lower price, I gotta ask them: "Why charge us so expensive? We buy from you before, then the quantity is not very small either, so why still so expensive?" And my boss said: "If you don't know how to be fierce, then 'teh' 嗲 your way through lor"...OMG...She is joking la..she can't 嗲 teh anymore cos she's an auntie already...haha..I'm still a young girl so can do that... But pls la...my character, I think before I really do that I will 一头撞墙 first...LOL

One supplier came to discuss what machinery parts are the ones that we need. Of course, I'm not the engineer, so I gotta ask the Ang Moh engineer from Holland to speak to him, and I just sit beside them and listen....
I'm so glad I'm not in engineering...totally catch no ball...
Ok la, maybe a few balls perhaps. Learnt more about screws and nuts stuff this time...

Screwed up and going nuts!

More calls to make on Monday, and sometimes, sorry is just so easily said...haha...
Office politics...a few ppl, a small office, also can have politics...so don't look down on it's power...
Luckily, and hopefully, I'll just remain an audience till my last day of work..temp job, should'nt be a problem... =D
Friends going for permanent jobs soon...I hope you all can as much as possible, remain your sincere character..it's not going to be easy, and you may be tempted to fight back sometimes, but..by doing so, you are of no different from those people...learn as we go along ba...
和睦共处,世界才会更美好..... =)

Oh anyway, a big shout out to friends who gave me lovely presents, and especially, I received a couple of them from overseas this time round! Thanks to Kee Lee, Liping and Sixian, and to Libing and Daniel who are going to spend my birthday with me, to Jiahui, Kevin and Marvin again for the lovely chocolate banana cake on Sunday!

=D

No comments: