Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Boring life...

My day is boring. My days in school are boring. In fact, my life is boring....

So boring that I dunno what to write for this blog...

Life nowadays are just: go school attend lessons and tutorials, listen to classmates debate while I continue to brain-freeze and keep quiet...copy notes, photocopy notes, eat lunch, talk cock with friends, and then go home...
After I reach home, I on my computer and watch vcd or watch 花样少年少女 or just talk cock with friends online again...check mails, log on to IVLE and print notes, try to crack my brain to think of some 'intellectual' comments to post on the philosophy module blog. If not I would watch tv, Project Superstar, 金枝欲孽, 萤火虫的梦, all these are my daily necessities.
Other than that, my nieces keep bothering me, asking me for sweets or jelly (do I look like I a Econ Minimart Auntie???), if not I have to help look after them while the other adults gotta be busy doing some chores...Argh! Kids...they can be so cute yet soooo irritating...Imagine a little girl whining at you for the whole day...see if you can stand it or not...

But sometimes, they can be sooo cute...one single action or a smile from them and your heart will just melt... =D

No comments: