Sunday, January 28, 2007

Eventful Friday evening but sian Saturday...

Friday evening: Met up with Joyce to NYP's Open House to fetch KL. We were stopped by 2 students at the school 'gate' and one of them asked, "Have you all taken your 'O' levels?" I was stunned and started laughing while Joyce replied a yes. Upon receiving a 'Visitor' sticker from him we continued on, and Joyce smiled and said, "I wanted to say we have taken our 'A' levels as well..." We laughed it off and continued walking...

We went Wheelock Place's F & C for dinner and Bing joined us...the cream of mushroom soup was great! Fragrant, chunky mushrooms filled our mouths, together with fried Calamari. The calamari was rather salty though. Fish and chips proved too filling for us...buay tahan...damn full...

It was drizzling and Ms KL didn't want to walk in the rain initially..we 'sort of' ignored her and walked on, haha...she had no choice but to oblige..well...it wasn't that bad la...it's not even drizzle actually...hee

We went Far East to kk and Bing and I bought clothes! She bought a pair of jeans and I bought my 1st mini shirt ever! Oh man...I find it damn short but of course, there are even shorter skirts...but for my 'Carrot thighs' not to show up too much, I have to limit myself...no more shorter skirts or shorts..haha! I am weird...I feel that I have thick legs and I still buy a mini skirt...am I outta my mind or something? Haha...that's a girl for you...vain mah...but I don't think I will wear it very often la...to think that I am one who feels a little uncomfortable wearing skirts..haha...contradicting...

Saturday: Went for choir prac at AMKCC as usual..haiz...the no. of people turning up are reducing every week...hope it's not going to continue like that...but...hard to say...

Such things can't be imposed on others. If they are willing to go, they will turn up. There's nothing we can do about it, especially when we have already graduated from JC...not kids...and we are not a school or some big organisation or society...

It's a boring weekend...went home on Saturday early...so should try to catch up with my readings...received a sms from my big brother...asking me to sing K...ask me to ask my frens...I seriously don't know who to ask...cos it's going to last till past midnight, and I'm afraid that my frens will feel weird...haha...haven't try asking and I have so many doubts...
In the end I tried asking Jaslyn, she doesn't mind joining us but she had promised to turn up for another session with her frens...so...too bad...she's the organiser somemore...all the more she can't pangseh them...

So ended up my brother decided not to go...my hopes were raised, and then POM! Dropped from the 6th floor of Woodlands Blk 5xx to the hard, cold, concrete ground...but it's ok...there's Wu Zongxian and his stupid jokes, and of course, the 100+ pg readings..that I doubt I can ever finish...

Argh! Most sian weekend ever...and after this weekend, a dreadful week of lectures and tutorials are back again...sian ah! Can't focus on my studies! How??? =S

Back to the fun on Friday night....
All 4 of us squeezed into the pic!I set the camera before 'running' into the pic! Haro Tanpoon rocks! If we ever have the chance to form our girl band...haha...

2 crazy gals with crazy acts...eating flowers?! using stem to dig nose?!

Kee Lee! Another chio bu of our group...hee..a radiation-therapist-to-be...going to graduate this sem le...Jia you gal!

Ah Bing the chio bu...similar character as I am...but still different of course, hee...Cos I'm a soprano and she's an alto! The only alto among the 4 of us too! Cool...haha...go KTV all the low parts can pass to her...haha...

Joyce is back in Singapore! Alright la, I shall admit in my blog that I missed you la...happy? Haha...but really missed the times we talk rubbish and laugh at our own stupid jokes, and singing (Together with KL and Bing of course)!! Now you're back, must try to go K with you as often as possible (while I try to struggle with tons of readings and upcoming projects...). Ha!

No comments: