Sunday, January 14, 2007

Random thoughts

Life and death are just so unpredictable...
On Thursday night, my friend called me and told me that a Professor who had taught us last semester just passed away on Tuesday. I was so shocked upon hearing it..I used to see him every week for lecture during last sem and now he is gone, away from this world...
It is really saddening to hear such news, and these days more and more people died during sleep.
Then yesterday, outside AMK Mac, an elderly passed away on the spot (hopefully it's a peaceful death). We hear news about people dying everyday, till it seems so common that we don't seem to feel for it unless it happens to people around us. That's why people keep saying..life is short and unpredictable, we should try to live life fully, and stay as happy as we can, and we should not bear grudges and 计较那么多...it's really good if everyone can think like this, but usually it's not the case...

我想做人还是随便一点比较好,计较那么多,到最后人不在了,还能带走什么?

No comments: