Wednesday, January 10, 2007

School has started...

School has started and it's the 3rd day of the week. I've only attended school for the 2nd day though! haha! Cos this semester Iwould most probably have a 3-day timetable. Hee..

Modules I'm taking this semester:
CH3242 Selected Topics in Chinese History II 中国经济史 (More like History of Ancient China Economy) =)
CH3226 Modern Chinese Literature 中国现代文学
CH2228 Ci Lyric in the Tang-Song Period 唐宋词
PH2205 Classical Confuscianism and Daoism
GEK1519 Science of Music

My first thought which popped up in my mind when I attended the first Chinese lectures this semester was: "Die, this time round the best result I can get should be a B- liao..."
These few modules really seems very difficult..and lots of readings to do again! Although I should be used to it..and I can never finish reading them also...oops... =P

Hope I can cope and maintain my CAP at least! Don't think I can raise my CAP this time, can maintain I 谢天谢地了。wahaha...

Anyway, today I just attended my first Philo lesson, the Confucianism and Daoism wan...didn't know got so many Caucasians taking this module! Quite weird, first time taking a module with so many foreigners...Quite worried about my stuttering English...think during tutorials they are going to 'huh???' when I speak..haha..
The funny thing is I met this ex-classmate from last semester in this lecture. I've never spoken to him before at all, we just knew each other's existence (pls dun start to 'Oh oh oh' ah...it's not something really good..haha!). After class I was supposed to eat lunch with my friend. While we were outside of the classroom deciding what to eat, he creeped behind us and 'tried' to join in our conversation. We were quite stunned as he just joined in naturally as if we knew him many years back. Then, my friend said he wanted to go to the toilet, I also said I need the toilet, so we started walking. We walked faster and faster and he was still creeping behind us!! We thought our actions were obvious enough liao leh... (We seemed very mean by doing this, but seriously, if he just asked: "Can I join you guys for lunch?", we probably will agree to it...because I barely spoke to him, the first time we've spoken was today! And my friend don't know him completely...)
Ok, so end up we decided to go toilet...obviously he followed my friend into the male toilet, and he saw me entering the female toilet....Then, a thought striked me...
I was still queuing up, so the guys would definitely be faster than me, so it suddenly dawned on me that there was another toilet downstairs, so before they came out I quickly rushed downstairs...after that I smsed my friend, hoping that he could find his way to shake that weirdo off...
Luckily my friend told him that he suddenly remembered that he has to print lecture notes, which stunned that guy, and left hurriedly. After which we met up somewhere else before we proceed to lunch safely...haha! 有惊无险! But...still got about 11 lectures more, how to survive?!?! So...wish me luck... haha..

End of story... =P

No comments: