Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Chalet from 26 - 29 Dec (Part Two)

Angel! Liping's beloved doggie! She slept with us during the first night, and at first I kept worrying that she might just jump onto me and scratch or bite my face, ha! Soon after I got used to her, and she got used to us too! Oh ya..while I was half asleep, I thought her panting sounds like a person brushing teeth...even the gals agree too! haha..

Yiing Yng and June...趁我冲凉的时候偷偷自拍啊?!hahaha!

Haha..knitting at the chalet?! It's true! Nothing much to do so we have a knitting class, thought by our dear Shifu, Liping!! =P

Our food ration for the 4 days..cannot finish in the end..notice the 2 bottles of Vodka? Haha...drinking session!! But I am a super lousy drinker...drink a bit and felt unsteady already...haha!

Escape!

After a whole day at Escape...it rained twice on that day...but we were considered very lucky..still managed to try most or rather all of the rides available..hee..
We took the 'Rainbow' Ride like twice, and the Pirate Ship for at least 3 or 4 times..always aiming for the last row on either ends..haha...those who were behind us and wanted the last row seats, too bad! haha!

No comments: