Sunday, July 01, 2007

Back to normal...

Yup, there were some abnormalities going on in the past few weeks or so. But now, everything is back to normal! It's clear and transparent now, and I, relieved... =)
So, it's time to move on...

Shall not talk about work, anyway the conclusion is just that, it's getting busier and busier, and I have to get ready to clear more things on my side..It's not good to leave s*** for the next person who comes, who is probably my aunt... =S

Went for choir practice at AJ yesterday! Sang songs and I really enjoyed myself during choir, just cannot sing very high notes..maybe next time I should try Loh Wei's suggestion, bend my knees and lean backward to sing, so that I can force my high notes out more easily! Wahaha... (eh but it's quite true leh! Dunno why..haha!)

Met Jiahui, Kevin and Marvin for 'food hunt'! It was nice but we did not have enough time to go to places that we wanted to go initially.. Jiahui and I planned to go Geylang, Newton, Thomson, Serangoon Gdns etc to look for good food. But in the end we only managed to go Newton and Thomson! Anyway, the food is still nice!


We definitely ate more than these..satay, oyster omelette, sugarcane juice, chocolate prata, durian prata, cheese prata, mushroom prata, milky prata (this prata is super huge and it has condensed milk inside, nice but super filling!)

Of course for the pratas, Jiahui and I ate 1 prata each, Kevin is the one having like 2 pratas, and we all shared the chocolate prata. Plus 4 Milo Dinosaurs! ROAR!!!
4 dinos later felt super full, and 2 dinos M and J felt like puking very much...and so we walked a few bus stops down just to wait for the food to digest a little more..haha..

Oh ya! Before going for dinner, Jiahui and I walked around Far East and saw a weird 弟弟!


It's 《全民儿童创意争霸赛》!Haha.. He's wearing a cardboard box, carrying guns/rifles/whatsoever which is also made of cardboard...
Jiahui and I concluded, the 小弟弟 is weird, and his parents are weirder...to let him roam around the shopping centre like that..

I think he has just watched "Transformers"...

And during choir, we saw this:

Our Prague competition cert! In 2002!

Oh, how I miss Praha... I wanna go to Europe!

No comments: