Sunday, July 15, 2007

Random post

A busy week...

Monday: Met up with Hiany and Irene for dinner at AMK...I think in one month's time I've visited AMK Hub at least once a week..or more..
Dinner at S11 with the gals..the fried Kang Kong there sucks! It's bitter! Rasa Sayang's Chicken Chop was good, stingray also not bad...Fried rice..ok la...
Had fun catching up with the gals..cos we are the Super Hokkien Gang! Wahaha..Hokkien can slowly improve when I am with them...now you know why sometimes I will say a few Hokkien phrases out of the blue...haha

Wednesday: Dinner with Jiahui at Toa Payoh Pizza Hut...we tried the Cheesy Fondue Pizza. It was really super cheesy! Nice if you are a cheese lover! But it can be super filling too! Had a long, nice chat with Jiahui...
Meet up soon for another chatting session! :D

Friday: Met up with Zhengxin to pass him some Chinese notes and eat dinner and catch up. Life being a teacher is really not easy, I guess after that exchange with him, it definitely reaffirms my decision NOT to be a teacher...wahaha...

Saturday: Choir for the whole day! (Almost la..) Sorry people. I was moody and tired in the morning...I just do not wish to talk, did not realise that I was giving a black face actually...
Luckily I was fine after Liping came..haha..probably I missed her too much! Oops! haha.. But, choir is really fun, always fun, and will continue to be FUN! Welcome back Tan En! :)
(To Joyce: will see you for choir soon too ok? ;P)

Met up with the St Nicks gang again...this time with Shu qiu!! Yay! Missed her lots..haha..
And gal you are sooooooo thin nowadays! Poor gal kena 'bullied'...glad that you are back 'into our arms'! wahaha...a direct translation for '回到我们的怀抱'...haha..I can't be a translator for nuts.. :P
If 那个瓜再欺负你的话, remember to tell me ok? I'll kick that 瓜's ass for you! (haha..joking la..just stay away from such a person la...not worth to feel angry over such a person..很伤身体的..)
Dinner at Chomp Chomp was shiok! Forgot to bring my camera so did not take any photos.. Stingray (oh man..it's my 3rd stingray in about..3 weeks' time? wah kao..我的一生中第一次在一个月内吃那么多次的 stingray lor..machiam 我跟它们有什么血海深仇!!)
Hokkien fried mee, Chicken wings! Sugar cane juice, fried kang kong, and 'Orh Lua' (Fried Oyster omelette-with starch)...after that June went home first due to her running nose, so she wanna go home and rest...the 4 of us comtinued to walk around Serangoon Gardens before we decided to sit down in Coffee Bean to sip some coffee...and we just sat there, chatted and laughed for almost 4 hours! This is the good thing about holidays..got much more free time to spend with your friends and family...)

Tomorrow I am gonna start work at 8am... *Yawnz* How I wish I have more courage to say 'NO' to them...stupid me, I have the courage to do silly things, and yet I don't have the courage to ask for more pay...why am I so stupid?? -_-|||

Harry Potter tomorrow with Huixian and Liping! Looking forward to that though! :D

Shall not let those small tiny winny hiccups in life bother me..你们是不会得逞的!

What else is more important than to be grateful and happy for what I am given, and to treasure what I have with all my heart?

Xiangji shall remain happy in her own small simple world... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cheap no prescription buy 300 mg tramadol - buy tramadol montreal