Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yay! Last day of work le!!! =D

Last day of work yesterday! But I OT 1 more hour for free ok...haha..cos too many things to clear already...and I want to clear whatever I can clear, so that the newcomer won't get confused, and most importantly, they would have less reasons to bug me...

I want my 'NUA' days back!!! Wahaha...

But sadly, my boss told me to go back for half a day to teach the newcomer about the job as well as the system...I was like, what the heck, can't I just leave the company in peace?! Urgh... and I've already said a big lie in order to siam...(Yes, it's a big lie to me cos I am a person who can't lie properly..and this time, for the sake of my happiness and freedom, I have to lie without battling an eyelid...)
I told my boss that I'm going for overseas, from SUNDAY onwards, (instead of Monday in case it's too obvious..惨了,我的心机越来越重!=P) I said I'm going M'sia, so I 'planned' that I would be coming back on Wednesday...and 没良心的老板 wants me to go back on Thursday instead!!! *抓狂*

I shall see how I can siam..haha..it's not about the half day of work..I'm more afraid that the more I give in, the more they want from me...this is called 得寸进尺...wahaha...

Anyway..I bought a new mouse from Suntec! Saw something quite similar at Keelee's house..and I thought it's cute..but don't think I can use it in school though, especially the library...people will just whack me... bleah..



Oh ya...pls come for AJ Cultural performance! It's called The Reunion. Details are as follows:

Name: The Reunion
Venue: AJ Auditorium
Date: 18th August 2007
Time: 3pm & 7pm
Price: $10 per ticket

Please support! Especially if you are an AJCian! Non-AJCians are welcome too!! :D
Got CO, Guitar, CLDDS, Dance and the Choir...
The show will last around 1.5 hours to 2 hours without interval.. =)


=D

No comments: