Sunday, July 22, 2007

Busy weekend.. =D

Busy! Busy having fun! haha...

Thursday Joyce aka Majyo came to my workplace for an interview...and now she's my colleague! And soon she'll be taking over my job! haha...finally I can leave the place in peace...if they still haven't find a staff to take over me..I don't know whether they'll still be willing to let me go..
But anyway, even if they can't find anyone to replace me, I am determined to go...
I want to enjoy the rest of my holidays in peace and not to be bothered by work, suppliers, deadlines to finish purchasing all those tiny little screws, bolts, nuts, rings, washers, and whatsoever...wahaha...
Anyway Joyce is there to 'dong3' for 1 month, and after that she has to go back to Shanghai to continue her studies too...so they can do nothing to keep her then also..haha..

Had choir as usual on Staurday morning at AJ auditorium...we had practice with the guitar club alumni people and it was quite fun...but noisy too, cos the drums were loud and we can't really hear each other talk at times, let alone singing! So we had to go outside and practice our songs...

Then come KTV! Too bad this time too few guys, only got Chee Guan and Wansong. But nevermind, cos we have the altos!! Even us sops can sing quite low SOMETIMES..so no problem for the girls during duets..haha..
We need more of such outings, people! =P

Liping, Joyce and I went to Kee Lee's parents pub The Yard to eat dinner and chill out. At first Liping still thought that Kee Lee may not welcome her..haha..silly gal!
It turned out fun in the end right?
We had nothing to do...so we played some board games that we found there...such as..


We thought we went back to primary school times..haha...
Liping was losing at first..and she was cursing and scolding...wahaha..but she was damn funny when she cursed...but in the end she got 2nd! Hey..I'm the last ok..and I 坚持 continue playing even though I am playing alone..wahaha...我坚持要‘回家’!LOL..


Joyce is trying to 强镜头...wahaha...

We played Snake and Ladder and I am the first to win! Yay! But Monopoly was damn funny...first time I owe $10000++ in Monopoly!!! Both Kee Lee and I 欠Joyce一屁股债咧! 这也未免太夸张了罢?!haha...Joyce is the ultimate winner of this game...and she has concluded that Monopoly is completely a capitalist game..haha..eh, ask you to play board game why you think so much??? LOL...

Looking forward to enjoy my holidays cos this will be the last week of my work! Yay!
Wanna go for some retail therapy but I am either lazy or I do not have the shopping mood...hmm...muz get my shopping list out! Yay! =D

No comments: