Friday, July 06, 2007

Feels good to take a break...and have some time alone to yourself...

Took leave today, and gave the excuse that my brother is getting married tomorrow, so that I can help with some preparations, if there is of course...

But of course there are things to do! Mainly...to clean up my room..haha...

I still don't feel the happy mood yet, probably it still feels like any other normal day today. But tomorrow will not be so normal anymore! =D

I haven't practice my 'emcee', I am soooo not prepared. And my dress for the night was only bought on Wednesday, after work at Causeway Point! How bo sim can I be?
Looked around many shops, and I could not find any dress that I fancy. Probably my younger cousin is right, my expectations are too high le...haha..

Luckily I managed to find the 'right' dress at Causeway Point, if not I would not be able to rot at home today. =)

Had a meeting with my boss and my boss's boss yesterday. And we came to the topic about my last day at work. They WANT me to work till end of July AT LEAST... the ang moh boss still hoped that I can work till August...NO WAY! haha.. no doubt I'll have more money coming in, but money is not everything that matters...
I want something that cannot be bought with money, just like what Jiahui said on her blog...I want time...time with family, friends, and myself.

Joycelyn left for Australia last night, or to be exact, this morning at 12.30am. Liping started tearing when we were about to go home, in case we missed the last bus. Then Joycelyn's turn, after that Yiing Yng, Shi ya and I also ended up tearing...
We weren't in the mood to cry! haha...
We will miss you Joycelyn! And I love reading your blog..the way you comment on things are always so funny...wahaha..a grad gown looking like a tablecloth?! haha..that's sad lor..haha..

I can foresee that Sunday, there may be a major tearing/crying session at Changi Airport.. 1 year will pass very fast! And we will meet again soon gals!

同恩《做自己》
词:盘子 曲:蔡健雅
会不会走太快
爱宠坏你和我
能不能停一下
只要一下就可以
偶尔我想偷个闲
好或坏等明天再想
偶尔我会有点腻
好或坏等明天再说

不想爱你或爱他
我只想做自己
只想为了自己
多呼吸一点
就算爱你比爱他更美丽
不如我让自己解放

会不会走太快
爱宠坏你和我
能不能停一下
只要一下就可以
偶尔我想松了弦
而好或坏等明天再想
偶尔我想听不见
是好是坏等明天再说

不想爱你或爱他
我只想做自己
只想为了自己
多呼吸一点
就算爱你比爱他更美丽
不如我让自己解放 oh~
不想为你或为他
我只想爱自己
只想为了自己
再诚实一些
就没有你没有他没有谁
只剩我和自己流浪

会不会走太快
爱宠坏你和我
能不能停一下
一下就可以

No comments: